Saturday, February 18, 2006

suddenly, i felt like spilling every single thing in my blog. something's wrong with me..


my computer modem broke down. cant use the computer yesterday. why cant it break down at some other time? why must it be now?
I'M SO GOD DAMN MAD!!!


yesterday.. went to jp with ALIBABA. we went to watch "49 days"!! yep! i sat at the center. i now realise.. everytime i watch a horror movie with my pals, i'm always sitting at the center. and i held pf's hand close to me. so that everytime a horror part comes, i'll hold pf's hand to hide the image away. heh heh heh.. overall, the movie is okay i guess. i almost cried at a part. so touching!


had girl guides thinking day today. i kept switching places. dunno why.. mostly did some singings. yeah.. OH YAH! one REAL funny thing happened which neither miss kokila nor i couldnt stop blabbering about.

theres this particular school which i'm not going to name. their school won the bronze pna award. when their school was called, they were cheering. and i tell you. they are girls. and when they start to open their mouths, OH MY GOSH!! it sounded like a bunch of guys's voices.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i think my stomach is going to burst any moment now.. and miss kokila keep reminding me bout the school's cheer. *laughs*


you guys are treating me coldly during the thinking day. i didnt want to say anything actually, but yes. YOU*, you're the bestest girl i've ever known. you even knew that i wasnt in a good mood and you came to my aid. you rock. you and only you.

& i'm beginning to hate her even through she used to hang out with HER*. stop getting on my nerves will you?


& whats the matter with my family?! everytime i start to watch tv, you guys start to talk. my grandma talks to herself and real loud. my dad & mum cant stop blabbering, screaming, yelling each other's head off. my brother cant stop playing his cars and making that awful noise.. i felt so pathetic. cant i just watch tv in peace? and you people would make noise everytime i do something that you guys abhores. telling me to study study..
please.
cant i just have some peace at home? i prefer staying in school than coming into this chaotic house. at least, i have someone who really understands me. other than those people in this house who dont listen to me.
whenever i start to talk to you guys bout how i felt in certain kind of things.
you people just wont get me..


cant believe you are ticking people off & say people FAT. god damn it, she was once your best friend. what the fuck happened now? maybe you just couldnt stop poking your nose & spitting nonsense that did NOT even exist. yes, it proves that you HATE FAT people. saying people FAT. i saw the testimonal that your friend gave you.. cant believe that a pair of good friends might become a HUGE disaster. seriously.. i cant believe it on my own either..


NO! it was NOT E who nudged HIM! it was actually A!! OH MY GOD!! cant believe it.. he must have told them!! he must have! no doubt bout that (:


your mesmerizing smile.. i wish i could see it everyday.
i wish i could talk to you.
seriously. i do (:


i wanna feel how it's like to be loved

No comments: